Kent Elite Specifications
|Applications||Suitable for Purification of Brackish/Tap|
Water Municipal Corporation Water
|Installation||Suitable as an attachment to water coolers Water Dispenser|
|Body Material||ABS Food Grade Plastic so healthy to use|
|Purification Production Rate||40 L/hr.|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||200 L/Day|
|Filter Cartridge||Sediment, Activated Carbon|
|Membrane Type||Thin Film Composite RO (2)|
|UF Membrane||0.1 – 0.01 Micron|
|Auto Flushing System||Yes|
|Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Min)||0.3 kg / cm 2 or 4.3psi / 10°C or 50°F|
|Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Max)||3 kg / cm 2 or 42.7psi / 40°C of 104°F|
|Min. /Max. Working Pressure||20/150psi|
|Min. /Max. Operating pH||2-11|
|Total Power Consumption||60 W|
|Dimension (mm)||415 (L) x 222 (W) x 410 (H)|
|Net Weight||14.2 kg|
|Input Power Supply||Single Phase 100 – 250 V AC, 50 Hz|
Kent Elite is advanced under the counter RO with KENT’s patented Mineral RO TM Technology and an inbuilt TDS controller. It is best suited for commercial establishments like offices, restaurants, and homes. Suitable for purification of brackish/tap water/municipal corporation water supply.
Kent Elite Features
1. High Purification Capacity
KENT Elite employs two RO membranes and a high-pressure pump for purification that facilitates a flow rate of up to 40 liters/ hour. The slim and compact design ensures easy attachment with water coolers making it the most sought-after water purifier by commercial entities.
2. Mineral RO TM Technology
KENT’s patented Mineral RO TM Technology retains essential natural minerals in purified water using the TDS Controller, thereby providing 100% safe and tasty drinking water.
3. Double Purification
The double purification of RO + UF removes even dissolved impurities such as chemicals, bacteria, viruses and salts, making the water 100% pure.
4. Optional Hydrostatic Storage Tank
An additional storage tank of 8-20 liters capacity can be attached to KENT Elite which ensures a steady supply of purified water even in the absence of electricity or running tap water
5. High Flow-Rate RO Water Purifier
KENT Elite uses 2 numbers RO membranes and a high-pressure pump that allow a high flow-rate of up to 25 liters/hour of purified water, thus making it possible to install with water coolers.
6. Removes Dissolved Impurities While Retaining Minerals
Unlike UV and only RO purifiers, KENT’s Mineral ROTM water purifiers remove dissolved impurities like chemicals, pesticides, rust, etc in the water while retaining essential natural minerals that are required in drinking water.
Kent Elite Detailed Specifications
- White, 20-litre Optional tank, Power Consumption- 60W ; Input Water Temperature-10-40 C ; Booster Pump Voltage- 24 V DC; Tank Material: Food Grade Plastic
- Installation: Free installation is provided on this product by the manufacturer. For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please call the manufacturer’s customer support contact us on 9990865357
- It can be used for TDS (500-2500). Please use a TDS meter to find out the correct TDS of your water source before buying a water purifier
- Product Dimensions: 415 cms (Length) X 222 cms (Width) X 410 cms (Height)
- 1-year warranty + 3 years no service charge
- Includes: Water Purifier, Installation kit and User manual
- Technology: RO+UF+ TDS Mineralizer water purification
- Purification Capacity: 40 Litres Per Hour
- RO Technology wastes a lot of water. Please use a reject tank to store that water and use it for washing utensils, clothes, etc
If you need a higher flow Rate check out the Kent Elite II Plus with a high Flow rate